Thursday, December 10, 2009

When Cold outside Boy What are you Cooking




Well its cold outside in Alabama and all I can think off is eating something warm. So I’m going to make me some chili. I use a special ingredient in my chili that may seem a little weird but it work. I use a whole bottle of Guinness and it’s that chili on fire. Oh and you cant have chili with out the corn bread. Man this corn bread so good I think if the people at Jiffy bread tasted it they would change their recipe.

Menu

Ruben Hopping Hot Chili

Southern Style Sweet Corn Bread

This cornbread really tastes like cake maybe if I make some kind of country peach Icing, I could have the first cornbread cake. Uh oh I think I’m on to something back the lab Studdard lol. Until next time keep on cooking Gods goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Guiness works well with beef stew so I bet it works well with chili too. What do you use in place of meat? I sometimes use TVP (textured vegetable protein) if I am in the mood for something vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete