Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PASTA PASTA PASTA



I had a great Thanksgiving holiday but I am so tired of leftovers and I really wanted so pasta. I set out to find a great recipe for vegan Alfredo sauce and I did. This sauce was so dang good I wanted to put it on everything. I made some whole wheat spiral pasta and I grilled some Garden Chicken Patties and sauteed some spinach yummy in our tummy lol.

Menu
Spiral Past with Alfredo Sauce
Sauteed Spinach
Grill Garden Chicken Patties


Until next time Keep on Cooking God's Goodness

2 comments:

  1. This meal looks really delicious! I really admire your ability to decide to make something and then find or create just the right recipe to make it. Our family loves pasta, too, especially veggie pastas like spinach pasta. The colors make the meal pretty and the veggies add a little extra flavor. The kind we use has eggs, so it isn't vegan, but I bet you could find a vegan alternative if you've never tried it and would like to. Keep on cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep on cooking and thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete