Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

The Holidays are my favorite time of year. I started cooking late Tuesday Night( I will never cook late again lol). I didn't finish cooking until 4:30 am Wednesday. It was all worth it at the end because the food was great. I really hate that I didn't take pictures of this meal. I can't believe my meat eating family like my Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes they were the hit of the day.

Thanksgiving Menu

Mixed Green: Turnip, Collard and Mustard greens
Southern Fried Corn with Vegan Bacon crumbles
Southern Cornbread Dressing
Tofurkey Loaf
Vegan Mac and Cheese
Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes

I never though that I could make a whole Holiday feast without meat, but I did and I am so proud of myself. I didn't overeat this year but I was still sleepy after. Maybe they put something in the Tofurkey lol. Until next time Keep on Cooking God's goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment