Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cooking with friend is always better!!!




Let me start by telling you a story . In College my best friend introduced me to this dude that was a rapper and he wanted us to do a song together. This guy was a vegetarian and we gave him such a hard time cause we ate meat all day. Well lets fast forward to 2009 and we are both vegan and our boy is teaching us to cook vegan meals. Today was a wonderful experience cause both of us love to cook and we were able to bounce ideas off of each other. The end result is amazing!!!!!!!!

 

Today’s Menu

 

Potatoes stir-fry with onions, bell peppers, seitan sausage and celery

Grilled white Asparagus with Spinach and mushrooms

Seitan Steaks

Heavenly Vegan pound Cake with lemon strawberries icing 

 

 

This meal is so crazy; I almost wanted to go back to my old glutinous ways. I will not allow myself to overeat. No but really this further shows me that I can make food that is tasty and the whole family will smile

No comments:

Post a Comment