Monday, November 16, 2009

The Kid Friendly Day




Well its Monday ya’ll and the weekend was great. I did a charity event with David Foster for Juvenile Diabetes and my church had Homecoming on Sunday. This Lady Sang “Lord Have Mercy On Me” and the church was jumping. Performing with David is always great. I got to eat at my favorite Vegan Spot Zen Palate and when I got to Atlanta I had some Vegan Jamaican Food (Fire). Anyway I’m back home and its time to cook again. I tried to make a  kid friendly meal tonight, since daughter always cries when we make to many Veggie’s. So today I went to whole foods on a mission to make something my baby would like. In the Freezer section I found these new Vegan Chicken nuggets and In Produce I found some organic carrots, onions and fingerling potatoes. My neighbor got an extra Vegetable box from the Alabama Fresh Food Co-op and was gracious enough to let me have it. So I had lots to choose from. So here is my Menu!!!

 

 

Menu

Vegan Chicken Nuggets

Roasted Potatoes, Carrots and Onions

Steamed Zucchini and Bell peppers (so good) um

 

 

NO sweet stuff tonight. I will only make a dessert once a week, even if it is Vegan we all need to stop eating so many dang desserts. That’s why I’m so dang big now “to many sweets”. Well I hope you enjoy cooking for your loved ones as much as I do. Until tomorrow “Keep on showing love with God’s Good Food”.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment