Monday, November 23, 2009

I want a sandwich



The theme for today is comfort food. I have always been a fan of grilled chicken sandwiches and French fries from chilis. So yesterday my friend Stacy came over and I set out to make this happen. It turned out wonderful and I’m and I had to make it again for a quick Sunday dinner. The sandwich is pretty straightforward. It’s a Garden Vegan chicken, Vegan Bacon, Vegan Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Onions.

Menu

Ruben’s Vegan Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Sweet Potato Chips

Tomorrow I’m Tackling Sandra Lee’s semi-homage cookbook and I will be turning her stuff Vegan. Until then keep on cooking Gods goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Those look awesome. A lot of nights when we don't feel like really cooking, we make vegan BLTs with vegan bacon, lettuce, tomato, a little red onion, and avocado. I like mine with Vegenaise - have you tried that? It's soooo good on a sandwich and great for making dips, too.

    ReplyDelete