Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Intro

I have always loved food and Now that I am a vegan people always ask me “Ruben how do you live without meat”. My answer to them is this “I live better than I did when I ate meat”. The fact still remains that I am from the south and we love great food. So this blog site is my personal journey to make great tasting food only using 100% vegan and plant based ingredients. I’m sure this will be a challenge but it will also be rewarding when I put my family’s favorite dishes on the table and know without a shadow of doubt that I loving them to life. So Guys I will be home from my trip to New York on Thursday I will blog  then to let ya'll know and see what I am cooking. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read your blog. I have been a vegan for almost seven years now. I love love love to cook. People always ask me what I eat, and they're so surprised when I tell them the kinds of things I prepare. I can't wait to read more of your posts and see what you are cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited to read your blog and to know that you are a vegan. My 21 year old grandson who lives with me is also a vegan and is so healthy and has such energy and stamina. I love it that you are posting pictures and ingredients of some of your'creations'. I showed them to my grandson and we will be checking in on your blogs to see what great things you are 'cooking' up. Best of luck in all of your endeavors...hope to see you at some point on your summer 2010 tour.

    ReplyDelete